- Data controllers
- Purpose of the treatment
- Providing personal data
- What data are processed
- Data processing methods
- To whom we communicate your data?
- What are the rights of the interested parties?
- Right of revocation and opposition
1 – Data Controllers
- Ak Informatica S.n.c., with registered office in via Cremasca n. 1, Azzano San Paolo (BG), VAT number 03172330163, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and The Gaming Boss Asd with headquarters in via San Martino 2 in Zanica are the owners of the processing of the user’s personal data.
2 – Purpose of the processing
By accessing and consulting this website, as well as by taking advantage of the services that are offered to users through the website, information relating to users such as identified or identifiable natural persons may be collected and processed. If personal data are thus acquired, in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, they will be processed only to pursue the following purposes:
- Purposes strictly connected and instrumental to allow access and use of the website, its features and the services requested, for the registration of a personal user account and, in particular, for participation in the virtual championship organized by Ak Computer technology;
- To fulfill obligations established by law (in particular, Presidential Decree 430/2001) and by European legislation for the management of the virtual competition;
- To manage communications relating to the collection of prizes in the event of winning;
- For operational and management needs within the Owners and relating to the services offered through the site;
- In completely anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical purposes.
The data collected by users who use the website for the purposes indicated in the previous point could also be used for other purposes, but for any further processing, users will be asked for an express and explicit expression of consent. In this way, the data collected by users, only if the user freely and clearly consents to each further treatment, can be used for:
- Execute the newsletter service;
- Carry out direct marketing activities by the Data Controllers, in particular for sending information and commercial communications, including promotional ones, of advertising material and / or offers of goods and services, by any means (known or not ), including, but not limited to, mail, the Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS from Ak Informatica S.n.c. and The Gaming Boss ASD.
3 – Providing personal data
- The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is the execution of the service requested in the case provided for by art. 2, paragraph 1, in particular, allow the participation of the user in the virtual championship organized by Ak Informatica requested by the user by accessing and registering on the website through the appropriate form, as well as to fulfill the related obligations set by the administrative and tax legislation in case of winning (legal basis legislation). Therefore, exclusively for the purposes referred to in art. 2, point 1, the provision of personal data is mandatory to satisfy your request to participate and allow the use of related services. The refusal by the user to provide the requested data will make it impossible to use these services, in particular, could make participation in the virtual championship impossible. It will still be possible to consult the website without providing any personal data, but some features will not be available and some services cannot be provided: for example, it will not be possible to register for the virtual championship organized by Ak Informatica.
- The legal basis is the user’s consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 2, a) and b). The provision of data and the release of consent for the related processing for these purposes are therefore completely optional: in the absence of explicit consent from the user, these services will not be provided, but there are no other consequences. In particular, if the user does not intend to consent to the use of their data to receive the newsletter service or the marketing and / or profiling purposes, there will be no consequences or limits in the use of the website and for participation in the virtual championship ( art.2, paragraph 1).
- In other words, the consequences of a refusal to respond or give consent are always explicit and are connected to each service rendered: for example, a refusal to the related processing can prevent consultation of the website with all its functions ( in the case of cookies), or the receipt of advertising material (in the case of art.2, paragraph 2). Therefore, the user is informed in the appropriate manner for each specific case, but in any case he can consult the website also by denying consent to the processing of personal data, where required; in this case, some features or characteristics of the website may be disabled.
4 – What data are processed?
Depending on the service rendered, different types of personal data may be processed, as specified in this article.
- 4.1 Navigation data
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in browsing the websites. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties; however, by their very nature necessary, through processing and association with data held by third parties, registered to identify users. These include the IP addresses of the names of a domain of the computers Used by users who connect to the website, the URL addresses of the requested resources, the user of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file purchased in response, the numeric code indicates the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and operating platform. The above data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; they are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days. As regards cookies, please refer to par. 4.4 below.
- 4.2.1 Data provided voluntarily by the user (communications)
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by means of contact forms on the website or by e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website, the killing of the communicated data of the user takes place, including his e-mail address, and consent to receive any reply messages to your requests. The personal data thus provided are only required to be satisfied or we dare to respond to the requests sent and are communicated to third parties only if it is necessary or necessary.
- 4.2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user (to receive communications for marketing purposes and / or commercial promotion)
Each interested party can voluntarily provide their consent to the use of their personal data by Ak Informatica and The Gaming Boss to receive commercial or promotional communications, however named, with both digital and paper communications. In the only case in which the personal data (in particular, e-mail address) are provided by the interested party in the context of a service requested by him (as happens for registration in the championship or other initiatives promoted by the Owner), the data thus provided they can be used to send the user communications via e-mail relating to services similar to those requested, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003, without the need for express and prior consent. In any communication, however, the interested party is reminded that he can withdraw consent at any time and without formalities. The data are deleted at the request of the interested party.
- 4.3.1 Cookies
What are Cookies? Cookies are information stored by the browser when a website is visited with any suitable device (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone). Each cookie contains different data (e.g. the name of the server from which it originates, a numeric identifier, etc.), can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code. What are they for? Cookies are used for different purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the correct functionality of a website (technical cookies), while others optimize their performance to offer a better user experience or allow you to acquire statistics on the use of the site, such as analytics cookies or allow you to view personalized advertising, such as profiling cookies. Consent: the eventual provision of the user’s consent is stored by the Data Controllers as far as his responsibility, by means of a technical cookie, lasting 12 months. The user is informed both through the brief information (banner displayed until consent is given or denied, as explained in paragraph 4.3.4. (“How to disable cookies?”) Is through this extended information; furthermore, in paragraph 4.3.3 the links to the privacy policies of the third parties are indicated, also for the purpose of their disabling (where directly available through them). How to disable them? It is possible to disable cookies both through the browser settings (par. 4.3.4. “How to disable cookies?”) And through the mechanisms made available by some third parties (par. 4.3.3 “Cookies used on the site”).
- 4.3.2 General types of cookies used on the website
- 4.3.3 Cookies used on the website
- 4.4.4 How to disable cookies?
Browser control: The commonly used browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is a function generally and widely supported. Therefore, cookies can easily be disabled or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used and generally only third-party cookies can be blocked; in general, these options will have effect only for that browser and on that device, unless there are no active options for unifying preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found on the browser’s options or help page. Disabling technical cookies, however, can affect the full and / or correct functioning of several sites, including this site. As a rule, the browsers used today: offer the “Do not track” option, which is supported by some websites (but not all). In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain browsing data; offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way no data will be collected in the browser and browsing history will not be saved, but browsing data will still be acquired by the operator of the visited website; allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but at the new visit to a website they are usually installed where this possibility is not blocked. The links to the support pages of the most popular browsers are indicated (with instructions on disabling cookies on these browsers):
Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it‐it/internet‐explorer/delete‐manage‐cookies#ie=ie‐11);
Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it; Android and iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=it).
Third-party cookies: third-party cookies can be disabled both in the manner described above and by referring to each third party (following the links indicated in the previous paragraph). Online tools: please note that from the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ it is possible not only to acquire further information on cookies, but also to check the installation of numerous cookies on your browser / device and, where supported, also to disable them.
5 – Methods of data processing
- Personal data are processed lawfully and correctly and used only for the purposes indicated in art. 2. The treatment will take place by means of suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data and with automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data and contain the risks of illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Personal data will be kept for the times prescribed by law and, in any case, for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities for which they were collected (for the period foreseen for the conduct of the competition and for the awarding of prizes to the winners) and / or until the consent given for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 2, a) and b). Personal data processed for the marketing purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 2, a), will in any case be kept no later than twenty-four months (except for any changes and / or additions to the reference legislation on the protection of personal data that will be expressly communicated to you).
6 – Who can the collected data be communicated to?
- The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned Ak Informatica S.n.c. and The Gaming Boss ASD and are only handled by trained and competent technical personnel, expressly authorized for the processing, internal and / or external to the same. In particular, the data may be disclosed to third parties whose collaboration Ak Informatica S.n.c. and The Gaming Boss Asd will be able and / or will have to avail themselves of the services offered. The data acquired via the web, or in any case deriving from web services, may be communicated to the technological and instrumental partners that the Data Controllers use for the provision of the services requested by users, always in compliance with the purposes indicated in art. 2. To this end, the subjects who will have access to personal data will be specifically authorized for processing by the Data Controllers and, if necessary, appointed as Data Processors, pursuant to articles 28 and 29 of the GDPR.
- The data collected for the purposes set out above may also be communicated to companies associated with or belonging to the same corporate group as the Data Controllers and to subjects authorized for this purpose by provisions of law and European legislation.
- A list of the subjects to which each Data Controller communicates the personal data collected for the aforementioned purposes is available and available at the headquarters of the respective Data Controller and can be requested at the addresses indicated.
7 – What are the rights of interested parties?
- The interested party is the natural person, identified or identifiable, to whom the personal data being processed refers and, therefore, the user who accesses the site and who registers to participate in the virtual championship.
- Each interested party is recognized the right to access the data concerning him / her processed by the Data Controllers (right of access) at any time in order to verify the correctness and lawfulness of the processing carried out. The interested party can also exercise all the rights recognized by current legislation, national and European, regarding the protection of personal data (by legislative decree 196/2003 and by EU regulation 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and additions): in particular, it can request at any time the correction and updating of incorrect or incorrect data, the limitation of the processing carried out and the cancellation of the same (right to be forgotten), as well as propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
- With reference to personal data processed with automated tools, the interested party can also receive the data concerning him in a structured and commonly used format and, if necessary, transmit them to another data controller (right to data portability).
- For any request relating to the processing of personal data and for any communication relating to the exercise of rights on personal data, the Data Controllers make the following contact points available to interested parties: email@example.com, to which they can be addressed specific written request ac / se att.ne of the Owner.
8 – Right of revocation and opposition
- Each interested party is also recognized the right to revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the Data Controllers before such revocation.
- The interested party is also always recognized the possibility of opposing the processing of data concerning him if it is carried out for direct marketing purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 2; in this case, your data will no longer be processed for these purposes, depending on the specific consent previously issued by the Data Controllers or any third parties (right of opposition).